- The "This week's activity" table on the home page of GPSLog Labs now allows you to scroll back and forward through your uploaded activity using "« Previous|This week|Next »" links. The old "Earlier activity" link has been removed as it's no longer needed.
- The Trends report has been optimized and now runs much faster.
- When editing an automatically created place, a list of suggested "Nearby places" is displayed to make it easier to correct logs where your logger didn't lock on at a place:
- When editing an unmatched place, nearby places are now shown as markers on the map too. Clicking them will select the place from the drop-down list.
- The activity detail page heading has been reformatted to make it easier to read:
The libraries of icons you can select from for your tags and places
have been expanded and refined. They should be better looking and
more useful now. Edit your tags or places to change them to one of
the new icons:
You can still upload your own icons if you want to, for best results they should be 16x16 pixels, in GIF or PNG format with transparent backgrounds.
- You can now add goals based on the built in training programs. Click the Add Goal from Training Program link on the Goals page, select the program, put in your goal finish date (race/event day), select the tag you'll use to track your training logs and you're ready to go.
- Two new training programs have been added too:
A training schedule for beginning runners who want to start racing the half marathon race distance.
A training schedule for intermediate runners who want to improve performance in the marathon race distance.
- Adding tasks to goals has been made faster and easier too, and a bug was fixed that was preventing adding fractions of kilometers as the target distances (i.e. you could only enter whole numbers, not 6.5km for example.)
As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome and I hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.