- Activity maps now have milestone markers:
These are displayed every 1 km or 1 mile depending on your units setting and will automatically be hidden as you zoom out.
Note that the milestone markers are displayed by default on shared maps you have embedded into your own site, if you don't want them displayed regenerate the embed code or edit the <iframe> src attribute and add &show_milestones=false to the end of the URL.
- Split times are computed for the first 5km, 10km, etc. of your
activity so you can compare performances regardless of the tags,
routes or final distance. These are displayed on the activity
"comparisons" tab and on the new splits tab for tags. This will let
you find for example, the log with the fastest 10km time you have
run by going to the Run tag, and sorting the splits by 10km.
These distances are probably only useful for runners, if you have any suggestions on how this should behave for other sports please let me know.
- Activity split tables now show the cumulative distance/elapsed time:
- Graphs throughout the site now have a filter that lets you display only one year at a time once you have been logging your activity for more than a year:
- I've also done a general tidy up of forms on the site, giving them a layout and improving the way they display for smaller browser windows.
|← Previous post||Next post →|